MC Academy is looking for interns who are passionate about comparative international legal studies. Good critical thinking, restless curiosity and team-spirit are essential.
The intern will be requested to undertake tasks in connection with the ongoing projects of MC Academy. Tasks may include:
- Research projects related to the knowledge clusters;
- Assisting with the organisation of events related to these knowledge clusters
- Student or recent graduate with a background in one of MC Academy’s knowledge cluster;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch is an asset.
The internship is not remunerated and has a duration of minimum 2-3 months. Please note that the internship can be undertaken to complete compulsory university requirements.
If interested, please send your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter focusing on the experience relevant to the internship to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Reminder: EU University interns may benefit from the ERASMUS+ scholarship when applicable.