Introduction to Our Young Members Group
Young Members Group (YMG) is established under the auspices of MC Academy for International Legal Studies (MCA). Its primary aim is to bring together young professionals, graduate and students under the age of 35 who share our values and have interest in our clusters.
What is different about MCA YMG?
MCA YMG is a unique platform for exchange of knowledge, ideas, information and experience between the group members with passion in one or more of the following areas:
- Settlement of International Disputes
- Public International Law
- International Energy Law and Policy
- Comparative Financing and Banking Transactions
- Innovation and Technology in Legal Services and Education
- Empowering Women
- We believe in the power of ideas: MCA YMG facilitates the exchange of ideas and discussions of current legal challenges and opportunities. We aim to create a culture based on how to think and not what to think.
- Training – Learning – Research is at the heart of what we do. We want to share our experience and contribute to your continuous self-development.
- We recognise the importance of modern technology in designing and implementing advanced learning and training systems that will enable our members to realise their potential.
- Our members adhere to the highest possible ethical and professional standards.
- Our members, who come from different cultures and backgrounds, are our greatest asset. That is why we actively encourage you to:
- share views and opinions through our on-line tools;
- participate in our networking events to meet like-minded individuals.
Membership of MCA YMG is free.
If you wish to become a member & receive regular alerts on our activities, please fill in the membership registration form.
We will regularly organise the following activities for our members:
- Lunch-time webinars on topics of our clusters.
- Skills sessions.
- Networking events.
- Mentoring programmes.
- On-line publications.
- We also offer discounts for the events & training programmes organised by MC Academy for International Legal Studies.
If you have a creative idea to share or would like to become a contributor at our events, please send us an email